The Account Executive is responsible for increasing the number of genetic test samples sent to Myriad in his/her territory. This is accomplished by increasing the number of physician practices that identify patients at risk for hereditary cancers. The account executive will sell them on the value of genetic testing and educate these physician’s practices to identify high-risk patients, provide adequate patient education which will enable the office to offer cancer risk assessment services on-site. The account executive should spend 85% of his/her time calling on physician offices and 15% of his/her time working with established cancer genetics programs. The account executive will be working with several medical professional specialties, which generally include Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Colo-Rectal Surgeons, Breast Surgeons, General Surgeons and Genetic Specialists.
- Meet with all top 70-80 franchise accounts 2 times per month
- Identify and implement an action plan to drive growth in territory
- Focus majority of intervention dollars towards action plan docs
- Must meet expense budget
- Must meet administrative requirements
- Major Healthcare experience a plus. Account Management Experience with key providors such as Allina, Fairview, Ridgeview, or other Oncology providers.
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum of 6-8 years healthcare sales. Proven experience selling into large healcare/hospital systems.
- Oncology experience is a plus.
- Able to work independently with strong work ethic
- Must demonstrate a high level of product knowledge
- Must be willing to drive to appointments throughout territory with occasional overnight responsibilities
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) is a leading molecular diagnostic company making a difference in patient’s lives through to discovery and commercialization of transformative molecular diagnostic products which assess a person’s risk of developing disease and guide treatment decisions and assess risk of disease progression and recurrence. We believe in improving the healthcare management of patients by providing physicians and patients with critical information across multiple medical specialties that addresses unmet medical needs.
With fiscal year 2012 annual revenue of approximately $500 million and over 1,200 employees, Myriad is focusing on strategic initiatives, including new test introductions, companion diagnostics, and international expansion, to take advantage of significant growth opportunities. For more information on Myriad, please visit the Company’s website at: www.myriad.com
Myriad Genetics, Inc. - 2 years ago