Primary Duties/Responsibilities :|
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Assist in the instrumentation (specifically EPG’s Multi-Spectral Ambient Noise Collection and Analysis Tool (MANCAT)) of customer tests, research/design/programming/testing, and documentation of software programs
- Development support and testing of other software products and systems
- Prepare documents normally associated with a disciplined software development process i.e., help files and training materials
- Coordinate and perform integration development with other department’s developers
- Interface with customers and participate in formal integration testing
- Conduct professional level demonstrations in front of a live audience.
- Must be able to work in an Agile development environment
- Follow instructions in a fast paced environment
- Act on verbal instructions independently
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Desired:
- Requires Bachelors degree in MIS, CIS or equivalent, and three to five years of related experience.
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF) systems, spectrum, and techniques
- Proficient in the .NET family of programming languages (i.e. VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net)
- Knowledge of test instrumentation and communication.
- Knowledge in HTML, SQL, XML, and service oriented architecture
- Proficient in Windows XP/Vista/7, Computer Hardware, Networking, Graphical User Interfaces
- Knowledge and Understanding of Network Protocols and Programming
- Must be professional, versatile, and able to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Software Testing and Configuration Management
- Instrument Command Languages (i.e. SCPI)
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Experience with C++, Java, SQL
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Programming experience in mobile device operating systems
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans development environment
- Experience with cross compiling C++ code in a Linux environment
- Proficient in the .NET family of programming languages (i.e. VB.Net, C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net).
- Ability to go on Temporary Duty Travel without notice.
Equivalent Experience/Education Years of Experience 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree Position Type FT Date Required 08-Oct-2012
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance prior to start date. Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related (systems analysis and complex business systems support) experience. Degrees Bachelor's Degree