Processor position at CSC
Third Party Administration
Remote Work Authorized
Feb 15, 2013, 2:19:48 PM
Skill set needed:
- Data Entry and Time Mgt skills,
- Critical thinking/reasoning skills,
- Mailroom experience, Scanning background/experience,
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
Physical requirements include:
- Able to lift 30-35 lb boxes as needed, as well as sit for periods of time, arm and torso agility.ie reaching, there's some repetitive motion in the prep process and paper scanning process and repetitive data entry.
- The candidate should be able to work in an equipment filled area that produces white noise all day each day and work around / near regular conversation among others in the work area.
Essential Job Functions
- Sorts and distributes forms, checks, faxes and/or mail. Types forms or labels as necessary. Photocopies and files reports and documents.
- May respond to written inquiries such as correspondence.
- Prepares document batches for data entry. Verifies numerical data against input or reports.
- Processes and tracks a variety of forms and or mail.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines.
- Remains alert for critical situations regarding customer service issues and reports to appropriate individuals.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of clerical or cashiering related experience
- Experience working with personal computers, ten key and typing skills
- Experience working with office equipment such as photocopiers, printers and faxes machines
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Interpersonal skills for answering telephones and for employee interaction
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
CSC - 2 years ago
For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.
Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the U.S. space...