Reporting to the Chief Financial Offer, this position will be responsible for the development and reporting of key operations, sales, and financial metrics, while assisting with preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis related to schedules of actual versus budgeted variances, and detailed monthly and annual financial forecasts and budgets. The Sr. Financial Analyst will also provide company wide financial support and feedback to various departments and Regional Leadership. This position supports the CFO in the M&A due diligence process and works closely with other Finance and Accounting Team Members to maintain the integrity of the Finance Department in addition to upholding the values and expectations of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (Includes, but not limited to the following)
Will be responsible for assisting and leading special projects such as:
- Develops and reports key financial metrics related to company wide Departments including Business Development, Operations and Corporate Administration
- Participates in the budget process and maintains an on going statistical analysis of profit and loss specific to Departments, Product Lines, Clients, etc
- Prepares on going financial forecasts based on revenues and expenditure.
- Maintains the use of spreadsheets and statistical software to analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial data and provide reports on an as needed basis.
- Participates in company wide goal setting and monitors results for the puposes of reporting outcomes as they relate to the long term strategic plan
- Involvement with monitoring cash management as it pertains to cost and expense
- Suggest new and effective techniques for financial planning that could facilitate increased customer service and client satisfaction
- Assist CFO with M&A due diligence and the overall effects of integration to the financial viability of the company
- Maintains internal audit mechanisms to ensure company financial policies and procedures are in a compliance
- Financial integration of acquisitions
- Streamline T & E process and Travel procedures
- Segregation of duties
- Audit of customer/client billing process
- Expenditure authority procedures
- Positive pay for checks
- Accounts payable consolidation
- reporting function automation
- Restructure/change of corporate entity
- Research, analyze and make recommendations of complex accounting issues
- Fixed asset tracking system
- Coordination of facilities management
Adreima specializes in assisting hospitals maximize reimbursements while decreasing demands on in-house staff. Our Receivables Management...