Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation has opportunities for a Technical Support Analyst to provide desktop support and entry level system administration duties.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- 3 years prior help desk support experience
- Linux Server Administration using RHEL 5 or CentOS 5
- Shell Scripting
- VMWare VSphere + VCenter
- Active Directory
- Windows 2008R2 Server
- Providing support for Windows 7 Clients
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide after hours support.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- Administration of DNS, SMTP, Samba, NFS, Apache, Tomcat
- Cisco Router/Switch/ASA experience
- IPSEC and SSL VPN configuration/administration
- Active Directory Migrations using ADMT
- Microsoft Exchange Migration Server Wizard
- CCNA Certification
- Mac OS X Client Support
- Ubuntu Client Support
Asynchrony seeks to fill this position with an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Asynchrony has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.
900 Spruce Street – Ste 700, St. Louis, MO 63102
Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation, is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Asynchrony is a background screening, and E-Verify participating employer.
APPLY TODAY at jobs.asynchrony.com !
Schafer Corporation is a scientific, engineering and operational support organization providing high-end technical solutions to mission...