A busy Outpatient Hand Therapy clinic in Melbourne, FL. is currently seeking a strong Patient Account Rep to handle all the Medical Billing & Collections. Individuals applying must have 2+ solid years experience in Medical Billing and Collections. This job is Part Time and consists of a 30 hour work week.
We require the individual to be dependable, responsible, flexible with hours and be multi-ta sk ed to help this front office stay on top of billing and collections!
HANDS ON POSITION! MUST HIT THE GROUND RUNNING!
• Must have 2+ yrs experience in the Medical Billing, Collections and all aspects of A/R cycle.
• Must be proficient in Word & Excel.
• Previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or other medical software highly preferred.
• Must have experience in a medical clinic, heavy medical billing, heavy A/R, collections (from insurance companies & patients), insurance follow-up and coding& verification.
• Team player attitude, energetic, able to multi-ta sk , with a focus on excellent customer service are key.
• Must be a self starter with strong organizational sk ills.
High School Graduation with some advanced education/certifications highly preferred.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including an hourly base pay plus an individual monthly incentive plan , as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off starting on days 91 of your employment.
Please apply online with salary history to be considered.
USPh is an Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
U.S. Physical Therapy - 30+ days ago
U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates outpatient physical and occupational therapy clinics that provide pre and po...