Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Network Security Engineer for an opportunity with one of the premier security service providers in the United States, for a direct-hire, permanent position in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV). The Senior Network Security Engineer will provide on-site compliance remediation and security program development for an active customer. The primary responsibilities for the Senior Network Security Engineer include the design of a secure network / systems, remediation of security findings, forensics, incident response, intrusion detection, SIEM installation, and other responsibilities. Requirements and Qualifications for the Senior Network Engineer include the following:
Compensation: $100,000 – 125,000. Total compensation package is determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history. This is a direct-hire opportunity, and relocation will be provided if desired / required.
- 6 Years of technical security experience
- BA/BS degree in IT related field preferred
- CISSP, CISA, QSA, CEH, GIAC/SANS or other security related certificate required
- Strong experience remediating security findings from compliance assessments
- Source Code Review experience preferred
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux/Windows system configuration and administration
- Strong experience using security tools
- Scripting/programing skills preferred
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Matthew Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org
CISSP, PCI, Remediation, Security Engineer, Senior Network Security Engineer, CISA, QSA, GIAC, SANS, Unix, Linux, Windows, Source Code, Security Tools, Scripting, Remediation, Las Vegas, Nevada, NV, Dallas, TX, Texas, Denver, CO, Colorado, Los Angeles, CA, California.