Job Number 1582353
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.Manage complex customer service delivery through consultative leadership and development of the onsite team which may include both customer and GE personnel. Develop and foster a mutually-beneficial partnership between client and GE. Provide direct leadership in achieving assigned goals. Improve client and GE’s key metric indicators. Reports to regional Director of Service for Biomedical Services. Essential Responsibilities • Responsible for operational delivery of service commitments across a customer system. Provides consultative direction and influences improvement of customer operating activity.
- Ensures contract T&C’s are met
- Key partner and advisor to Customer’s team. Drives business results and manages customer relationships within area of responsibility
- Owns operational processes and manages service delivery processes in compliance with Customer’s and GE Healthcare’s policies.
- Defines service strategy and assists in decision making related to biomed equipment
- Drives change initiatives to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
- Provides administrative and operational leadership resulting in efficient day-to-day operations.
- Owns daily operations, i.e., scheduling manpower, installs, shift coverage, training, etc.
- Responsible for P&L of assigned accounts.
- Escalate equipment related issues that cannot be handled by on site team
- Accountable for positive direct leadership of program team.
- Direct line manager for all onsite Biomedical personnel.
- Leads and cultivates a culture of values and integrity.
- Promotes a safe working environment and ensures compliance with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
- Meets Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between Customer and all GE Healthcare organizations creating “one GE Healthcare” for the Customer.
- Proactively identifies customer needs and develops and implements customer-specific solutions.
- Leverage GE internal relationships to enhance business performance and Customer experiences.
- Develop content with SPM for formal quarterly reviews with customer
- Represent biomed in regulatory agency inspections & hospital Safety Committee
- Manages capital planning annual strategic replacement cycle for all medical equipment
- This person will be responsible for covering the Fox Cities and greater Green Bay areas. Qualifications/Requirements • Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent military education) and at least 5 years of corporate or military leadership experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team, managing customer relationships and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license in regions where required to drive on company business. Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Desired Characteristics • Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s or other advanced degrees)
- Prior field service or field sales experience
- Inclusive leader who builds connections through personal involvement and trust
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive change
- Drives continual process improvement.
- Understanding of healthcare marketplace & challenges
- Direct customer relationship experience
- Communicates complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Success interfacing as part of a matrixed solution-based service team
GE Careers - 9 months ago
At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our “healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us...