Minimum two years purchasing related experience. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. High School diploma or equivalent.
- Key in requisitions and place orders for the tool crib, office and other departments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Stock and keep an accurate inventory of supplies for all areas.
- Negotiate pricing, delivery and best terms on a specific budget and scheduling requirements.
- Record and Update material information, costs, and supplier data in company data base.
- Track orders and shipments.
- Organize and file purchase orders, supplier quotes, material issue sheets and other miscellaneous information.
- Operate scanning equipment for inventory control.
- Follow all purchasing/inventory policies and procedures.
- Follow all Safety, Environmental and company policies.
- Assist with administrative duties including answering the company phone.
- Participate in company fundamentals of Strategic Deployment/Business Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Pace Industries - 20 months ago
Pace Industries is an integrated company that provides quality die casting, manufacturing and engineering solutions worldwide.