Line of Business: Mortgage Group
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. Associate?s degree
2. Experience and understanding of mortgage loan documents and delivery
3. Works independently without close supervision
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Three or more years of experience in loan delivery, post closing or customer
3. Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
4. Ability to learn efficient use of Unifi, LMS, QRM and other software
5. Good employment history and attendance
6. Strong attention to detail
7. Good communication skills
8. Excellent client service skills
9. Good problem solving skills
10. Ability to flex work hours to accommodate delivery expectations
11. Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office
1. Decipher exceptions produced by systems and perform necessary tasks to clear
exceptions in a timely manner; working exceptions by priority level.
2. Execute and monitor several various pools in an organized fashion.
3. Successfully complete follow up activities with attorneys and branches for
the highest priority files using persuasive skills as procedures allow to ensure
timely delivery of loan files to Investor.
4. Assist with Pre-Audit and Post Closing functions as needed to meet delivery
5. Assure accurate and timely completion of exceptions as found by any Quality
Control, Investor or Custodial audit.
6. Communicate with document custodians to assure any audit items are cleared in
time for the custodian to release pools to the investor.
7. Communicate with both internal and external professionals to assure pools are
funded on time and that face and interest calculations concur.
8. Provide training and support to new hires and less-experienced employees.
BB&T Human Systems - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...