Position drives a tractor/trailer truck to make long-distance pick-ups and deliveries of predominantly finished product or materials/supplies. Checks and/or assists in the loading/unloading of the trailer. Position obtains proper authorization for all deliveries/pick-ups. Position checks vehicle for proper and safe operating condition before and after each trip. Must maintain a DOT driver's log and adhere to all DOT regulations. Position will require multiple nights away, sleeping in sleeper cabs. Position requires CDL license.
Position requires working tractor/trailer components, including bending and cranking landing gear as well as climbing in and out of cabs and sitting for extended periods of time. Also requires lifting cases weighing 20-45 pounds if they fall in trailer.
- Deliver finished product or raw materials to assigned destination
- Ensure safety and compliance of load
- Maintain DOT driver log and other required transport documentation
- 21 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Valid CDL license
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL Class A license (for example, driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, dropping and hooking, operating landing gear, or backing into docks and confined spaces)
- Hauling consumer products and perishable consumer goods (for example, transporting unstable loads or hauling different weights on different trip segments)
- Operating a tractor-trailer in different conditions (for example, highway driving, side/local roads, city/country, maneuvering in tight spaces)
PepsiCo - 24 months ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...