Sutra is the software developer and ASP operator of the AirKiosk system , an airline business management solution.
As a System Administrator you will be responsible for the maintenance of a Linux-based OLTP environment, with an emphasis on up time, performance, security and system procedures.
- related 4-year college degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a Linux network environment
- highly detail-oriented
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- able to pass a background security check
Company Location/Culture:Qualified candidates are:
- Linux tools and packages (CentOS, Fedora)
- Apache configuration
- TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS and similar protocols
- Dell server hardware
- Cisco routers, VPN, BGP
- IPTABLES, Rsync, DRBD
- C, Perl, Java, PHP, shell scripting
Sutra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Within a reasonable commute to Amesbury, Massachusetts
- Happy in a small, quiet office environment
- Highly responsible self-managers with a strong work ethic
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard