Mail Order Pharmacy in Springdale, OH is looking for qualified Data Entry Specialists in the Order Entry Department.
Education & Training:Minimum qualifications include:
- Classify, validate, and research information to process prescription orders.
- Update patient profiles
- Update patient health condition/allergy information as needed
- Data entry
- Fax /email documents
- Make copies
- Meet and maintain minimum accuracy standards.
- Meet and maintain minimum production standards.
- Work with our dedicated staff of pharmacists to ensure our customers receive the best in pharmaceutical care
Candidates for this position must have the following competencies:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to use electronic communication systems. Lotus notes preferred
Hours: 5 Day a week schedule Monday through Sunday (OT is required).
- Communications Knowledge: You have an understanding of integrated communications planning and are good at using tactical tools.
- Implementation/Execution: Effectively leverages available resources (financial, people, time) to accomplish objectives and maximize return on investment.
- Flexibility: Ability and willingness to adapt to change per needs of business.
- Attendance reliability: Must meet attendance standards per RightSource policy.
- Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Champions the Customer: You keep closely attuned to the needs and perspectives of customers and use this insight for the benefit of the business.
- Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn by constantly upgrading your own work; you achieve results and outperform the competition.
- Is Accountable: You meet clearly stated expectations and take responsibility for achieving results.
Shifts: 3:30pm to Midnight.
Adecco - 2 years ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...