Line of Service: IFS |
Industry: Administrative Services
State & City: CA-San Francisco
Travel Requirements: 41-60%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 39690BR-0
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include the Fortune 500, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) helps clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the advantage of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 169,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Join our Internal Firm Services (IFS) team and help make PwC work even better.
Administrative Services is led by the Market Administrative Leader in each Market, and is comprised of Executive Assistants, Team Assistants, Office Services, Records, and Market Events staff.
The Market Events team is responsible for the effective delivery of Meeting and Event services to all staff in the market.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the logistics, planning, budgeting, and organization of large scale corporate events such as Town Hall meetings, orientations, diversity events, promotion days, holiday events, community activities, roundtables, and seminars.
- Working knowledge of the event planning process, firm event requirements, and event/venue contract management.
- Demonstrated ability coordinating meeting registrations, contract negotiations, authorized contract signing, and payments of events.
- Demonstrated understanding of solutions/key initiatives for firm events based upon meeting policies and guidelines.
- Superior communication abilities, persuasive communication skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives in order to effectively plan and manage assigned events.
- Assist with national meetings and/or local office events. - Collaborate and share best practices with local offices to align to national event goals.
- Demonstrated experience managing event budgets, capturing spend metrics, and delivering reporting to leadership.
- Demonstrated experience conducting site research and inspection, negotiations, travel arrangements, scheduling, attendee management, materials and onsite delivery coordination.
- Demonstrated experience with basic administrative tasks such as creating flyers, handouts, presentations, and provide post-meeting event summaries to local leadership.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating volunteers/resources, conduct training, and coordinate logistics for speakers, presenters, and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to obtain and analyze feedback from meeting sponsors to increase satisfaction, improve processes, and reduce costs.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior market leaders, internal functional groups, external vendors, and clients to effectively plan corporate events.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and align resources to effectively plan market events. - Project Management experience or Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) preferred
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of professional working experience
Ability to travel 20-40%
- 2 years ago - save job
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...