The Project Coordinator II is responsible for the following:|
- Coordinating, supporting and facilitating projects as a subject matter expert (SME) within an assigned area.
- Projects assigned to this position are most often:
- Of a limited to moderately extended timeframe
- Require coordination and/or leading a team of individuals assigned to the project
- Within a single business area but may span multiple areas or require external resources
- Of moderate complexity and medium risk/exposure
- Project coordination includes, but is not limited to,
- Analyzing and researching project documentation
- Determining Project Requirements
- Creating Project Plans and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Creating Project Communications
- Managing project change control process
- Monitoring Project Budget Management as applicable
Education/ Work Experience (indicate number of years and type(s) of experience)*:
Other Qualifications (these are additional, specific qualifications that are preferred for incumbents
- High School Diploma / GED
- One (1) year in project coordination
- Three (3) years of experience with project management activities, such as: analysis, information gathering, documentation preparation, scheduling, etc.
- Three (3) years of experience with common software applications, such as: MicroSoft office
Licenses or Certifications:
- Project Management Course work
Highmark Inc. - 2 years ago
Highmark has staked its claim as the largest health insurer in the Keystone state. A licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association,...