In this position, you will be responsible to partner and support TMG teams in Post-Si environments. The scope of this support includes scheduling, risk management, requirements management, and resource management systems and processes. You will interact with engineering managers, program managers, Operations teams, and senior technical leads. You will be responsible for planning, developing, deploying and maintaining program schedules, assessment and management of program risks and establishing process/tools to help standardize project management. You will also be responsible for developing metrics to track and analyze project performance in order to optimize around the critical path and to report program status. This includes generating indicators and proposing alternative solutions to specific issues as they arise during project execution. You should also be in a position to summarize and up level information you present depending on the audience. You will facilitate and organize MAP planning days. Success will be dependent upon the candidate's ability to add value at the project level with processes, systems, and tools that deliver improved execution and project management efficiency.
BS + 4 yrs. exp.; MS + 3 yrs. exp. in Electrical, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a related discipline.
Minimum qualifications include:
- 3+ years of working in an SOC environment.
- 2 years of strong computer skills including expertise in Microsoft* Project* and Microsoft* Excel* with metric creation, pivot tables, and data modeling
- 3 years of strong analytical and communication skills
- 1 year familiarity with product development
- 1 year comfortable driving formal risk management in a product development environment
- 2 years demonstrating the ability to understand and streamline technical and business processes
- 3 years demonstrating the ability to add value to the project level with processes, systems and tools that deliver improved execution and project management efficiency
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships
Experience in Management (CAPM) from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
USA-California, Folsom, USA-California, Santa Clara
Feb 23, 2013
Feb 24, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...