Information Assurance Project Leader
Job Code: HITS02131109
- Responsible for providing management and leadership for a 30 person team of Information Assurance professionals.
- Coordinate activities of the Certification and Accreditation, Auditing, Intrusion Detection and Documentation teams.
- Develop and maintain strong customer intimacy with the Government Contracting Officer Representative and other customer representatives and offices.
- Represent the program and Harris Corporation to outside Government and Contractor representatives and organizations.
- Act as an Information Assurance Subject Matter Expert for Business Development activities.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Successful candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or similar technical field) and 10+ years experience, or a commensurate combination of education, training, and experience.
- Background in Information Assurance and associated AF/DoD policies is required.
- Strong background in supervision/management required.
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with AMC and USTC C2 Systems
- DoD 8570 IAT Level-II is required.
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Top Secret clearance and to maintain the clearance.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level-III is a plus.
- Knowledge of Harris Enterprise Security Support contract unique processes and approaches is a plus.
- Previous experience supporting government and/or Department of Defense customers.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...