CASHIERS - Denver |
ABM (NYSE: ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With fiscal 2011 revenues of approximately $4.2 billion and nearly 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com.
The Northwest Region of Ampco System Parking has an opening for full time Cashiers to provide excellent customer service in Denver, Colorado.
· Collecting Funds from Exiting Customers
· Reporting Security and Safety issues to Supervisor
· Complete paperwork during shift and remit to Supervisor
· Daily Balancing funds to register
· Provide excellent customer service to all customers
· Handle additional tasks assigned by Supervisor or Manager
· Money Handling/Cashiering Experience Preferred
· Must have good English verbal communication skills
· Friendly with great attitude a must.
PAY & BENEFITS
· Wages $10.00 per hour
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Medical, Dental & Vision
· 401k Retirement Plan
Apply in person at:
Ampco System Parking
321 17th Street, Suite 1635
Denver, CO 80293
AMPCO SYSTEM PARKING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AA EMPLOYER
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...