One Reverse Mortgage is a Quicken Loans company, which means we have a combined 33 years of mortgage experience. One Reverse Mortgage is also one of the fastest growing reverse mortgage companies in the nation. Every day, more and more senior homeowners are choosing One Reverse Mortgage for their home financing needs.
- Perform Underwriting, Title and Appraisal review of HECM loans ensuring compliance with appropriate company, HUD and secondary market investor standards.
- Examines overall loan documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Must have strong background in determining risk and making proper judgment calls.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of mortgage underwriting experience preferred and must be an experienced FHA Reverse Mortgage Underwriter with a strong familiarity with FHA Connection.
- Experience with reviewing loan application documents, credit reports, assets and auditing, as well as experience identifying fraud, and occupancy red flags.
- Complete understanding of current mortgage banking guidelines, loan programs and trends.
- Remarkable organizational and communication skills..
- Strong computer skills with PC literacy in Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred
- Must be self starter, self motivated and willing to work extra hours as needed
- Must be available for at least one Saturday shift per month.
- Remarkable work ethics with reliable transportation
- Excellent interpersonal and written-oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency a passion to provide exceptional client service
- 5 years previous mortgage experience
- 3 years previous reverse mortgage underwriting experience
- Business Degree preferred but not required.
Quicken Loans - 22 months ago