Job Duties & Responsibilities
If you enjoy making a difference and helping people in a fast-paced environment, GEICO is a great place for you to develop a rewarding professional career. No insurance experience is needed; we encourage those with any customer service, retail, or front-of-house restaurant experience to apply! Our comprehensive, paid licensing and training will help you provide our customers with the excellent service they expect from GEICO.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
* Receive 50+ inbound telephone calls per day to answer customer questions & make
changes to existing policies
* Work with the customer to ensure they are properly insured
* Navigate our internal computer system to look up customer information and update policies
* Do whatever it takes to provide excellent customer service
* Receive annual merit reviews
* The average associate receives 3 pay increases in the first 12 months (equivalent to
approximately 10% in increases)
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior customer service, retail, sales, or front-of-house restaurant experience
* Demonstrated job stability & dependability
* Effective communication & computer skills
At GEICO, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary with annual merit reviews.
* Starting pay $13.56- $15.83
* Average associate receives 10% in salary increases in the first year
* Multiple start dates available
* Regular schedule as assigned; a variety of shifts are available in both 4-day and 5-day work weeks.
How To Apply
Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Volunteer opportunities
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background, credit checks, drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
GEICO - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing...