The Registered Radiology Technologist (RRT) is a valuable team member who provides “extraordinary care” in making patients feel comfortable and at ease while in Imaging Services. The role of the Registered Rad Tech is to perform a variety of diagnostic procedures consistent with training and licensure that require sound judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Responsibilities will include preparing patients for exams, responding to patients’ needs, accurate completion of documentation, and maintaining a clean and safe environment for patients and fellow employees. The RRT seeks and accepts consultation and feedback for the purpose of maintaining or improving the quality of diagnostic films. The RRT impacts patients’ lives every day and truly makes a difference to those they serve.
Entry Rate: $18.42/hour
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: This is a PRN, or as needed position. There are no guaranteed shifts or hours. Employees will be expected to work day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- Registered Radiologic Technician through American Registry of Radiologic Tech (ARRT)
- Current Radiologic Technician license in state of Utah, or license eligible
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking
- One or more years of Radiology Technologist work experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...