- Analyzing market, by category, versus competitors and forecast future performance to assist leadership in making fact based strategic decisions.
- Plans and organizes data and database sources to provide marketing intelligence insights on an ongoing basis and ad-hoc as needed.
- Benchmark against external competitors, forecast monthly sales, and monitors performance against forecast.
- Works closely with Marketing team to shape initiatives, content, and marketing strategies line up to sales objectives
- Developing, analyzing, reviewing, establishing, and maintaining marketing strategies to achieve expansion and growth of our affiliate websites.
- Monitor direct competitors in each of the company's strategic markets and maintain a data repository on their products, releases, marketing, distribution and pricing
- Analyze Sales data to formulate recommendations regarding product mix and pricing.
- Test new online partners and programs, working with Creative team to design and develop marketing collateral.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong quantitative aptitude and experience with statistical analysis tool
- Strategic, cross-functional thinker able to gather buy-in from leadership for ideas and projects
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis
Other Desired Skills
- Strong analytical and financial evaluation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to be self-directed and self-managed
Indeed - 16 months ago
At Cornerstone OnDemand, our mission is to empower people around the world with on-demand, integrated talent management software and...