Brief Posting Description
Monument Butte Field Development Geologist
- Integration of geophysical, geological, and reservoir data to update reservoir and other key subsurface maps.
- Provide deliverables to multi-disciplinary team to monitor well performance and waterflood conformance.
- Create, implement, and monitor pilot programs for field development strategies.
- Create opportunities for growth.
- Provide geological support for communications with regulatory agencies.
- Provide input for Geomodeling projects.
- Mentor less-experiences staff.
- 5+ years of experience in conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
- Working knowledge of log analysis and wireline, logging suite selection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact in a team setting including representatives from other disciplines and vendors.
- Experience in horizontal well operations and geosteering.
- Ability to work multiple projects.
- High energy and innovative.
- Master of Science or higher in geology
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Petra or Geographix preferred and Petrel a plus
How To Apply