The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the installation of foodservice equipment on construction sites.
- Generate plumbing and electrical shop drawings from AutoCAD/Revit to submit for review and approval by Foodservice Consultant or Architect.
- Expedite orders, manage, & oversee job installations.
- Obtain field measurements as needed.
- Attend job meetings as required.
- Travel to job site and provide supervision of installers as contract requires for duration of project. (may require up to 50% travel)
- Review quotes and approve manufacturer shop drawings for accuracy of proper equipment description and physical requirements.
- Address warranty issues in a professional and timely fashion.
- Expected to grow capabilities to perform position with greater efficiency annually.
- Expand knowledge of other jobs within the organization.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner that fosters positive relations with customers, vendors, and internal company personnel.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Extensive knowledge of BIM practices, standards and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Flexible in schedule to enable the company to meet customer needs - overtime and weekends may be necessary and required
- Proficient in AutoCAD or higher
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office products & AutoQuotes
- Foster positive relations and communications with departmental personnel, IT, Purchasing, Installers, Sales, Marketing, and other TriMark Division design/contract management departments
- Strong relationship building skills with customers, general contractors, architects, manufacturers and vendors, and other trades on job sites
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent presentation and selling skills
- Good business acumen
- Basic working knowledge of general construction, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Working knowledge & proficiency with Revit 2012
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline
- CFSP or FSCI Certification
- 3-5 years experience designing in foodservice industry
- Foodservice industry experience
- Sales/distribution experience
- 14 months ago - save job