Job Requisition Number: 73574
Category: Engineering - Technician
Primary Location: Reston, VA, US
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
At CACI, we don't just hire you for a job; we hire you for a career. CACI recruits, retains, and develops a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. We empower you to forge your path while providing you with the tools, guidance, and flexibility needed to accomplish your career goals. CACI has a clear, defined strategy that has guided our success for over fifty years.
Consider a career with CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing the information technology and consulting solutions America needs to defeat global terrorism, secure our homeland and improve government services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures solutions delivered by the development team conform to projects requirements using traditional quality assurance approaches (test plans and procedures) within a data warehouse and business intelligence environment.
- Conducts investigations and tests of complex software systems to enhance performance or to investigate other technical aspects
- Reviews completion and implementation of technical requirements to certify the success of testing
- Recommends corrections in complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
- Performs functional testing of report user interfaces including feature and data validation
- Performs or guides the team to test ETLs and perform data analysis as a part of the testing process
- Identifies test scenarios and test cases for given data sets and reporting
- Develop and execute plans for end-to-end testing, ensuring that transformations are properly applied to data from the time it enters a data warehouse, through aggregations and on the end report itself.
- Experience in managing and leading a test team for Data Warehouse and BI applications
- Ability to create an overall Test Strategy, Test Framework, Test Process and Test Plan
- Skilled in defining Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on functional and technical requirements
- Ability to write SQL queries and test scripts
- Design and develop an automated SQL test framework within an Oracle 11g environment
- Develop test scripts for Informatica ETLs for EDW Facts and Dimensions
- Experience in Defect and Issue Tracking and Management process
- Strong working experience and understand of Data Warehousing, Enterprise Testing & QA Methodology Implementations
- Experience with test automation, specifically SQL scripts is required
- Experience with Agile or Scrum development processes is desirable
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience including; five or more years in a quality assurance / test role on software development projects
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 14,900 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
CACI International - 10 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...