Goodyear Retail is seeking results oriented, motivated individuals with
a desire to cultivate their Human Resources skills. College student
(Junior or Senior) will be provided an assignment in Retail HR that is
focused on employee responsibilities such as conflict management and
problem resolution, reviewing termination requests, and conducting
internal investigations. Opportunities are available to present
training to our field management team. Additionally, there will be
daily interaction with various external business partners who manage our
administrative, unemployment, and worker's compensation claims processes.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Human Resources and the long
term desire to help drive Goodyear Retail's high performance
Opportunity for a current student with the possibility for more hours based on schedule.
- Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration Management, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or other related fields
- Successful candidate must have at least a 2.8 GPA
- Additional qualifications include strong business acumen, excellent written and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills/team orientation, growth potential. Prior hands-on experience in Human Resources and/or Retail is desired.
- Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the USA
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 14 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...