Workforce Analysts operate in a fast-paced environment. The position requires multitasking between analysis, real-time traffic monitoring and management reporting. Analysts will study call patterns and trend data to forecast call volume and calculate staffing requirements. Additionally, the Workforce Analyst partners with the Training and Operations Teams to schedule ongoing and periodic employee development sessions. Analysts are also involved in real-time monitoring of CMS and WFM tools to ensure service level agreements are met. Analysts will communicate significant changes or events to the Workforce Manager.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Real-time monitoring of AVAYA CMS, Taske Contact, WFM tools.
• Analyzing real-time and forecasted call trends and making adjustments to staffing level allocations as needed.
• Responsible to follow daily change-management practices to accurately document absenteeism and events impacting Operations.
• Responsible to communicate effectively with management any significant protocol breaches and technical issues impacting center performance.
• Report center metrics hourly to management by email and significant events promptly by phone.
• Effectively communicate any operational problems or concerns to the Workforce Manager.
• Workforce Analysts are responsible for training Operations Teams on use of WFM client applications and fielding questions from Team Leaders.
• Utilizing skills in MS Office suite applications, WFM applications and other contact center tools to perform daily responsibilities and complete projects.
• Minimum of 1 year experience using Workforce Management software required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, CIS, Mathematics; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Minimum of one year of experience in fast-paced contact-center environment required
• Strong analytical, project management and communications skills (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to motivate and lead others
• Ability to work extended hours when needed; occasional non-traditional hours may be required
RealPage - 15 months ago
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...