These roles offer individuals with strong business and relationship management acumen an opportunity to earn an attractive income and experience professional growth. The Gartner best-in-class relationship management training allows top performers to advance in their careers through management or other dynamic business units locally, nationally or globally. If you have a desire to join the center of excellence in Gartner's Client Partner Group where even the most ambitious personal goals can be realized with unlimited learning opportunities, then Gartner CPG is the place to start or accelerate your career.
The Client Partner works from Ft. Myers in a collaborative partnership with multiple Major Account Sales Executives who are onsite with clients around the country. The Client Partner has a committed focus on client retention while their sales counterparts focus on growth. This dynamic team model ensures our largest clients are effectively served and that the entire account team overachieves monthly forecasts and annual goals.
Client Partners must have a positive and unwavering mind-set to achieve personal and professional goals within specific time frames. Individuals who possess this mind-set and the required traits listed below will undoubtedly succeed when they're armed with the unique skills they'll develop through Gartner training.
• Ability to Speak, Write and Communicate in French
• Sense of Purpose
• Clock speed (quick & intelligent decision- maker)
• Accountability, Integrity
• Bachelor’s degree or four years of business experience
• Superior Communication Skills
• Prioritization Skills
• Resource Utilization Skills
• Results-Driven Environment Experience
If you feel you have these traits and choose to pursue an exciting career at Gartner, you will experience a hiring process like no other. You are applying to become a premier Client Partner, so the process begins the moment you contact us. Use your resources, creativity and determination to position the unbelievable product you're offering: yourself! Our hiring managers are no different than the clients you would be dealing with as a Gartner Client Partner. We want to give you the opportunity to showcase why your product is the solution we should retain. Guidelines to be considered will be sent directly to you upon receipt of your resume.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in French.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or 4 years business experience; preferably one involving heavy phone interaction with clients.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships based on value-add service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; in particular ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with high level clients.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use active listening skills to understand client needs.
- Well defined time management and organizational skills; operates with a structured approach and methodology to deliver results.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity/inquisitive nature with proven "research" skills shown to be effective in obtaining information; Technology knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
Launch your future at a global market leader, where double-digit growth is the norm. Gartner (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading...