Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking an Inventory Manager to support CRXXI in the Reston, VA office.
BACKGROUND: The Enterprise Classroom Programs establishes a modernized classroom that typically converts a resident analog classroom into a digital environment. These classrooms support most instructional technology capability requirements associated with resident training and education courses and Programs of Instruction. These classrooms promote efficiencies and maximize the effectiveness of Soldier training. Modernization may include any combination of hardware, software, facilities, and communications linked to a local or DoD network or the Global Information Grid. The Enterprise Classroom Programs provide a training infrastructure that supports standardization, compatibility, interoperability, scalability, accountability, and sustainability of classrooms across TRADOC Schools and Centers. The Contractor shall design the technology solution, provide system integration, acquire hardware and software, install, test and provide instructors/users/maintainers with training to support technology usages. The training will demonstrate classroom capability for delivery of multimedia training, audio video presentations, and VTT.
As an Inventory Manager, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
• Track and manage on-hand material inventories held by Pragmatics and subcontractors.
• Allocate inventory material to specific jobs and transfer costs as appropriate.
• Assist the project teams with collecting and maintaining serialized database of equipment for each job.
• Provide inventory reports to senior management.
• US Citizenship. Eligible to hold a Secret clearance.
• 10% traveling to major sites of the subs warehouse for meetings/questions.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Inventory Management best practices and tools.
• Above average communication skills.
• Experience with CostPoint.
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors with 0-2 years of experience or 6-8 years in lieu of education.
Join an established, reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For more than 27 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art IT services and solutions for the federal government. We provide software engineering and systems integration, systems engineering, information assurance, program management support, and IT infrastructure management. Pragmatics has many diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI® Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. We are Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits on our Web site: www.pragmatics.com
Pragmatics - 2 years ago