Atria Daly City in Daly City, CA is currently seeking an experienced Sales Professional to join our team. The primary job function of the Community Sales Director is to drive new sales into the community. Candidates with proven ability to close will be considered. Both inside and outside sales efforts are required to attract new residents to the community. Expectations are inside sales -- lead development/closing -- and professional referral development.
Scope of Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and close leads utilizing personal appointments and telephone/email follow up.
- Complete strategic outside sales calls with current and potential referral sources that result in increased referrals to the community.
- Conduct community-based training sessions that maximize the participation and effectiveness of others in sales efforts.
- Maintain a database of current and potential referral sources with complete and daily updates.
- Must have sales experience with closing record
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Requires basic computer proficiency
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Must be able to work some evenings
- At least one weekend work day is required
- Experience selling services is a plus
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Atria Senior Living Group is one of the nation's largest providers of senior-living services. With more than 120 retirement and assisted living communities in 27 states, Atria is committed to providing quality care for seniors in an environment that promotes dignity and independence.
Employing approximately 8,500 employees nationwide we are home to more than 14,000 seniors across the country. From coast to coast, Atria communities provide a lifestyle where seniors are able to remain as independent and active as possible, offering customized levels of assisted living services to accommodate seniors' needs.
Atria's mission is to provide exceptional service for their residents; growth, development and rewards for their employees; and viability for the long term for the company. We strive to enhance lives and exceed expectations every day. For additional information about Atria, including specifics about our communities, please refer to the support center website at www.atriaseniorliving.com
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago
Atria Senior Living is breathing new life as a senior living management company. It was formed in 2011 as a spinoff of Atria Senior Living...