LGI Homes |
is currently accepting applications for a Purchasing Coordinator at its North Houston Corporate Headquarters located in The Woodlands, TX. LGI Homes has been recognized as the fastest growing private home builders in the United States and is among the most profitable.
Reporting to the Vice President of Purchasing, the purchasing coordinator will be responsible for multiple tasks that require adequate organizational and communication skills.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Negotiate accurate and competitive pricing
- Contract necessary trades and vendors
- Prepare and release accurate purchasing orders
- Process and approve invoices and field construction reports for payables
- Maintain accurate vendor files
- Update and maintain accurate delivery schedules
- Coordinate engineering and design for accurate blueprints for field personnel
- Bachelor degree in Construction Science
LGI Homes - 10 months ago
LGI Homes has set the pace for excellence in affordable home building, garnering praise for an efficient business model that saves buyers...