CRD is the market leader in developing financial software including portfolio management, trading, order management, and compliance systems. Expertly combining industry-standard and state-of-the-art (C#, Java) technology CRD develops applications that are open, flexible, scalable, easy-to-use, and offer the richest functionality in the industry.
The Charles River IMS incorporates a modern technical architecture to support the front and middle-office needs of global financial organizations. The architecture consists of C# and .NET front-end, J2EE middle-tier, Web Services, RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase), XML messaging, and web reporting.
Founded in 1984 and privately held, Charles River has been consistently profitable since 1993, carries no debt and recently recorded its seventh consecutive year of double-digit revenue and profitability growth. Recent industry recognition for its products and services include:
Best Integrated Front-Office Platform, Buy-Side Technology Awards 2009
Best Buy-Side Order Management System, Buy-Side Technology Awards 2009
Best Risk-Management System, AsianInvestor Service Provider Awards 2009
Best Integrated Front-Office Platform, Buy-Side Technology Awards 2007, 2008
Best Buy-Side Order Management System, Buy-Side Technology Awards 2007, 2008
Best Buy-Side Order Management System, TradeTech 2007, 2008
Best Portfolio Management System, Waters Reader Rankings 2005, 2006, 2007
European Front-Office IT Company of the Year, Funds Europe 2007
Fintech Top 100, American Banker / Financial Insights 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
We are a growing, financially secure software company currently in need of a Sr. Release Engineer covering build systems, unit test systems, product installers, source control, development integration test systems, etc. This is a critical position in the software engineering team responsible for building and releasing the Charles River software products. This position is a full-time, permanent opportunity. We employ 120+ of the top engineers in the software industry so this is an opportunity to work within a very strong, senior level engineering team and help to develop challenging new products in the financial space.
- Building Charles River software products
- Enhancing and monitoring the build system and web site
- Administering and using Source Code Control System
- Administering, configuring and monitoring extensive build system, release environment and common development integration testing machines
- Building / Enhancing release engineering frameworks in Java, Perl, and C#
- Triage of product build issues and build system environment
- Creating and enhancing product Installation programs
- Developing scripts and utility programs related to release engineering for the users across the company
Additional Skills Desired:
- BS/MS in Computer Science ideal
- Source Control: Perforce or other experience with Clear Case, CVS, SourceSafe
- Build tools: ant, make
- Scripting: OO Perl, Perl, UNIX shell script
- Platforms and utilities: Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista, Linux, Solaris
- Programming: Java, C# .Net or other object oriented language
- Database/SQL: SQL Server
- Work in Burlington, MA headquarters. No telecommuting. Relocation considered.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code REL101
- Installer Creation Tools: InstallShield or InstallAnywhere
Dice - 2 years ago