Provides direction and guidance on American Savings Bank policies and procedures, in support of branch customer problem resolution. Supported lines of business encompass both departmental and branch operations, and include, but are not limited to, branch operations, residential loan operations, and branch operations compliance. Handles more complex issues that arise from branch problem resolution, and coordinates problem resolution efforts. Coordinates with Retail Banking representatives to report recurring issues, operational deficiencies and makes recommendations for improved processes. Ensures consistent and accurate delivery of branch functions, with focus on customer service, efficient operations, compliance and internal controls. Collaborates across organizational lines to ensure unified and proactive approach for the delivery of services. Serves as a mentor and trainer to less experienced Branch Help Desk Analysts.
• Minimum four (4)+ years of working experience in bank operations with demonstrated work experience administering policies and procedures preferred
• Business knowledge of branch system applications such as Teller, New Account Platform system and various other systems/applications, preferred
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior customer service, interpersonal and human relations skills
• Able to conduct presentations and train audiences at various levels
American Savings Bank - Hawaii - 23 months ago
About Our Bank
Who We Are
American Savings Bank is one of Hawaii's leading financial institutions, serving our communities for over 85...