The Outlet Busperson is responsible for assisting the servers in providing the highest quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation. The busperson must insure that all tables are kept clean and presentable with clean china, glassware, silverware and linen.
- High school graduate.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Customer service oriented.
- Previous F&B experience preferred.
- Medium work-Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. *Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining area while carrying full trays of food & beverages.
- Must possess a valid Health Certificate and throat culture and Good Conduct Certificate.
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 16, 2012, 5:33:14 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 12 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...