Responsible for selling and promoting Comcast products with focus on
video, high-speed internet, and phone services, and XFINITY Home.
Increases product penetration in designated territories through sales to
former residential or new individual customers.
selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and
assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge
of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, phone services, and XFINITY Home.
existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customer's
customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as
competitive advantage over other service providers.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Generates business through established and approved creative methods of
lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Demonstrates record of success in outbound sales environment with
services, and XFINITY Home.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, phone
as well as strong customer service skills.
- Possesses impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills,
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
sell and/or design alarm systems as required by applicable law.
- Obtaining and maintaining any credentials and/or licenses necessary to
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2 - 3 years related experience.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...