Corporate Talent Acquisition Consultant
(Denver, Boston or Phoenix)
The Corporate Talent Acquisition Consultant reports to the Chief Talent Officer and is a contributing member of the Corporate TA Team. This Recruitment professional will support TeleTech’s blossoming Customer Strategy Services (CSS) vertical which encompasses the company’s management consulting capabilities. Under general direction, interacts with all levels of the organization for purposes of sourcing and recruiting corporate employees. The primary functions of this role include internal and external client management, candidate sourcing, process and system management. This includes performing staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer employee recruitment policies, procedures, and programs.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will also include accountability for:
- The Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for setting and executing the recruitment strategy for the businesses that compose the Customer Strategy Services organization.
- This is a key role that requires a responsive, strategic and client-facing individual who will be viewed by their clients as a trusted advisor to facilitate the attraction, selection and retention of top talent for their organizations.
- The Talent Acquisition Consultant has accountability for ensuring the overall service delivery in defining and fulfilling the recruitment requirements for one or more global functional client groups. She/he will collaborate closely with their counterparts in the global TA teams to deliver results for these clients. In this role the Talent Acquisition Consultant partners closely with the client organizations to review and define resourcing needs and develop innovative recruitment strategies to meet short, medium and long term client requirements.
The following are the principal criteria for the ideal candidate:
- Developing a clear understanding of what "top talent" looks like for the business area they support - working with the hiring leadership to develop compelling employee value propositions and sourcing strategies for all openings.
Coaching and partnering with counterparts in Global TA (both on and offshore) to ensure a high quality talent pipeline is developed and that reporting technology and tools are optimally utilized.
- Reviewing and qualifying the candidate flow, presenting high quality candidate slates to the hiring executives.
- Ensuring a positive experience for candidates/client service for hiring managers.
- Experience of working in a search firm or in-house strategic recruitment team.
- Corporate functions recruiting experience in relevant domains to the functional client areas supported.
- Track record of managing senior recruitment or search assignments at an agency or in-house recruitment function; experience of hiring executives or senior G&A staff.
- Ability to liaise successfully with key functional partners (HC, Compensation, Finance, Legal, etc.) to deliver successful recruitment outcomes in compliance with all relevant Company policy and statutory requirements.
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes (i.e. decreased time to fill, increased quality of hire).
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience
- Recruitment experience 7+ years. Experience from a premier management consulting organization strongly preferred. Thorough knowledge of employment law, EEO, and Affirmative Action required
- Excellent independent sourcing skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous experience managing the recruiting process using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Demonstrated experience or ability to meet recruiting metrics/targets
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, high-change environment
- Ability to travel up to 15%
TeleTech - 23 months ago
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their most...