Megatel Homes is now hiring for a AutoCAD Drafter. To apply, please respond directly with your resume, with relevant skill sets and technologies apparent in your information.
Prepares architectural plans by drawing structural and functional components; maintaining databases.
- Prepares rough sketches by studying architectural specifications; creating a picture of the physical, functional, and aesthetic requirements.
- Prepares final drawings by studying architectural sketches, specifications, and supporting documents; preparing drawings of the structural system; air-conditioning, heating, and ventilating systems; electrical systems; plumbing; and landscaping; drawing multiple views; identifying dimensions, angles, curvatures, tolerances, and materials.
- Identifies and verifies specifications by examining architectural documents, and performing calculations.
- Modifies drawings by studying changes; redrawing requirements; changing identifications.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information; conferring with architects.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Maintains data base by entering data; completing backups.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Drafting, Drafting Tools, Design Skills, Conceptual Skills, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Entry Skills, Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Thoroughness, Innovation
Monster - 11 months ago