Entertainment business with a focus on mobile and gaming is looking for a custom survey market research professional with strong quantitative skills who has an interest in gaming. This position can be a Senior Manager or Director level position. You will work with the team to identify consumer insights across the portfolio of games as well as the overall gaming marketplace. This position reports to the head of Global Consumer Insights. Passion for online and mobile gaming, especially free-to-play is important. Consumer Good survey research experience a plus.
Responsibilities: • Shape business strategies through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations and smart story-telling with the data.
Requirements: • 7-10 years of experience in a custom primary research function on the client or vendor side, preferably in gaming or interactive media.
- Translate business priorities into cost effective and appropriate research methodologies ranging from cutting edge techniques to tried-and-true methods.
- Demonstrated competency in designing and analyzing research to address business problems
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Experience in working cross functionally, leading teams to address key strategic issues
- The successful candidate should feel comfortable writing questionnaires, analyzing data and managing outside agencies to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Projects could range from quick-turn qualitative data collection to large scale, multi-national studies with complex statistical analysis.
- This is a young team that will grow with the company. Having a broad/deep toolbox of research expertise is essential.
- Help shape business strategies through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations and smart story-telling with the data.
- Translate business priorities into cost effective and appropriate research methodologies ranging from cutting-edge techniques to tried-and-true methods.
- Effectively communicate results throughout all levels of the organization.
- Expert project management skills including the ability to design and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, organize and complete multiple projects efficiently and on time.
- Communication skills to provide actionable reporting via written and in person presentations. Must be able to clearly communicate results and conclusions to various constituencies at various levels of management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a diverse team and build cooperative, productive relationships with internal clients and vendors.
- Experience with business intelligence analysis a plus.
- Experience with analytics software tools like SPSS and SQL a plus.
- MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
Monster - 11 months ago