Office Liaison - Responsible for keeping office operations running smoothly and serve as the primary point of contact for employees with office supply questions and needs. This includes but is not limited to: stocking the kitchen regularly, purchasing technological and other office equipment, scheduling new employee on-boarding, and of course, refilling the kegerator.
Executive Support - Supporting Leadership team with scheduling, travel planning, meeting, and operational logistics.
HR Support - Supporting employee onboarding and day to day HR needs to keep things running smoothly. Working with Simple Energy’s HR and Finance to ensure a smooth process for employees.
Visitor and Vendor Coordination - Serve as the primary point of contact for visitors to the office as well as for various supply vendors and building maintenance personnel.
Event Coordination - Plan and organize both regular company events (Friday team lunches) and ad hoc events (new employee happy hours, bbqs, etc.)
Website and Social Media - Maintain and update the company wordpress site as well as various social media accounts. This includes: writing blog posts, updating the team page, and monitoring facebook and twitter pages.
Customer Support and Communication - Help monitor and respond to customer support tickets. Assist in contacting and communicating with program winners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Google suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and various social media platforms
- Experience in customer service
- Competitive salary
- An equity stake in Simple Energy
- Getting to live in one of the greatest places in the world – Boulder (we're a little biased)
- Health insurance coverage
- MacBook Air or MacBook Pro — You'll always have the tools you need to get the job done.
- Ski Pass (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breck, A-Basin, and Keystone)
- Rocky Mountain National Park Annual pass