Project Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Anchor QEA, an environmental science and engineering consulting firm, is seeking a full-time PROJECT COORDINATOR in its Beverly, MA office.
The Project Coordinator will perform many administrative functions supporting one or several senior technical consultants to increase team efficiency and organization while delivering superior internal and external service. Responsibilities include:
- Managing project emails and correspondence
- Manage and maintain folder structures on local server
- Scheduling meetings
- Coordinating document distribution
- Preparing progress reports
- Interfacing with sub consultants and clients on non-technical issues
- Coordination for field team projects
- Processing contracts and amendments
- Reviewing sub consultant invoices for compliance with contract requirements
- Coordinating with accounting and resolving billing issues
- Providing coordination and control support for project efforts, financial management and timeline tracking for projects
- Performing all aspects of planning/scheduling, estimating, and/or contract administration
- Reconcile receipts for company expenses
- Other administrative duties as requested
- 5+ years experience in a similar role; A/E industry experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel including but not limited to formulas and macros
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented, possess strong written and oral communication skills, and be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of InDesign, SharePoint and Project is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys taking on new challenges to expand his/her role.
- A strong commitment to client service and quality work product is essential.
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated, self-discipline and dependable with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Anchor QEA employs over 325 highly motivated people in offices around the U.S. Our people are our most valuable resource and we are committed to fostering a work environment that is conducive to the personal and professional growth of each employee. This is accomplished through a company philosophy that combines teamwork, open communication, shared benefits, and participation in the life of the company, shared opportunities and job sculpting. We all strive to contribute to a friendly, supportive, and fun work environment.
Please visit the following link to apply: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=4055841
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer