Work on a fast paced and mission relevant contract as an embedded CNO Engineer, with Cantada. You will bring your creativity, problem solving skills and software development abilities to work with a team of experts dedicated to providing the insightful CNO analysis and implementation services to our clients.
• TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
• Develop plugins for custom Reverse Engineering tool using Java and/or Python
• Research current Reverse Engineering practices manually performed by members of the team and discover creative ways to automate these processes.
• Participate in the specification and design of new plugins
• Test developed plugins to ensure correct and complete operation
• Document purpose and usage of finished plugins
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other technical discipline
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in software engineering
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in reverse engineering
• Experience both developing and reverse engineering C programs
• Experience with Java and/or Python
• Exposure to Embedded Systems and Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) such as VxWorks or pSOS
• Working knowledge of x86, PowerPC, ARM, 68K or other assembly languages