Title: Associate, Inventory Management - Pyxis Tech 1st shift
Location: Nebraska-Omaha-Nebraska Med Ctr
Job Number: 13001197JOB TITLE: Assoc, Inventory Mgmt
At Cardinal Health, we''re developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Family: Inventory Mgmt
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems; supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes; and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
Accountabilities in this role
- Responsible for replenishing Medical Products throughout the Nebraska Medical Center to assigned stations
- Utilizes PYXIS technology to refill product and perform inventory functions
- Experience and/or knowledge with inventory management principles such as FIFO, expiring product and cycle counting
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal, written communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
- Needs to be detail oriented and able to use a computer
- Ability to work effectively and productively as an individual and as a team
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test),
Cardinal Health - 10 months ago
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves the...