• Oracle Applications Database Administration related to EBS (11i and R12) in
a Linux OVM configuration.
• Oracle Applications administration related to EBS (11i and R12).
• Oracle database performance monitoring and tuning.
• Support for development and functional staff.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Demonstrated experience in:
• Upgrading an E-Business Suite from 11i to R12 in a Linux OVM RedHat 6
infrastructure running RAC and multi node application servers.
• Configuring and managing Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c and Oracle Identity
• Problem diagnosis and resolution, including the use of Oracle support
• Installing Oracle technology and functional patches; performance monitoring
and tuning; patching and addressing security vulnerabilities.
• Effective time management skills as demonstrated by the ability to work on
multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ensuring databases & application tiers are implemented/managed in a
manner consistent with customer needs, LANL policy, SAE Division policies, and
industry best practices in general.
May be required to provide after-hours on-call support.