Reference Code: 12037102
Location: Tampa, FL, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
This is a role within the Global Flexcube & TTS Operations Project team, responsible for rollout of Flexcube & other TTS applications from global operations perspective. As the Business Analyst/Data Analyst the main purpose of this role will be to perform and support detailed analysis of current processes, functions and features and data related to the country where Flexcube and other TTS applications are being implemented. Also, champion the data analysis activities from global operational perspective. The position will be physically located in Tampa or New Castle, DE. However, regular travel to a number of south American countries may potentially be required.
- Perform detailed analysis of business & operational processes, data, functions and features of current and new systems being implemented
- Perform data mining, identify and document opportunities for data clean up and standardization with introduction of Flexcube, ALTO and other TTS applications from operations perspective
- Analyze data extracts from various systems and identify trends, pick up exceptions, anomalies, missing data and parameters
- Compare the legacy data with gold copy data from strategic systems and present findings to relevant stakeholders
- Document course of actions required to perform the cleanup
- Document and Present the findings from data analysis and gain the buy-in from relevant stakeholders
- Drive the closure of agreed actions for operational data cleanup within the agreed timeframe
- Support technology teams in data conversion process providing operational inputs
- Support the senior business analyst and SMEs in identifying the gaps in the global and regional systems, especially FLEXCUBE and partner systems like ALTO etc, and document the changes required in the application and frontend level configuration / parameterization
- Assist in documentation of operational process and procedures required to support rollout of Flexcube and other TTS applications
- Assist in mapping of the business requirements to the proposed global and regional systems, especially FLEXCUBE and associated partners systems
- Conduct the operational process review sessions, documenting 'as is' process and suggesting 'to be' processes based on best practices along with Citibank Country, regional & CoE Operations teams and relevant application SMEs
- Providing operations level support to users before, during and post cutover phases of the project Qualifications
- Hands on experience in corporate and investment banking Operations, with a very good knowledge of the transaction banking Operations business
- Experience in working with Flexcube and/or other banking and payments applications in an Operations environment, including an understanding of product parameter setups etc.
- Good exposure to technology and technology development ideally with direct experience of process improvements through implementing technology projects and development
- Extensive business analysis experience - minimum 3-5 years - in a banking IT development or implementation projects
- Significant knowledge of Business analysis Analytical methodologies, tools, techniques
- Knowledge of the financial industry in relation to Treasury & Trade Service business is preferred
- Hands on experience of business analysis and data mining computer applications - Microsoft Office suite, data analysis applications etc. - tools and techniques
- An understanding of Cash management products and Flexcube set-up preferred
- Demonstrated ability in delivering expected results, following up with functional partners for execution of responsibilities etc.
- Sharp, analytical bent of mind with ability to perform data mining/analysis on huge amount of raw data to pick up trends, exceptions, anomalies, missing data parameters
- Ability to question inconsistencies in data elements and data structure in the context of the most optimal business static and dynamic data requirements
- Ensures data base version control, has excellent organizational skills, tracks follow ups diligently, escalates without delay, and produces analysis results swiftly and timely.
- Excellent Communication Skills written and oral in both English, Spanish and/or Portuguese languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with geographical diverse teams
- Ability to manage multiple activities
- Team player, positive, enthusiastic
Citi - 19 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...