Responsible for managing multiple complex projects simultaneously including analytical guidance, thorough interaction, effective communication, timely and proactive follow-up to ensure project success through all phases
Leads matrixed project team to execute assigned tasks/coordinates efforts of internal/external project team members.
- Works with key business unit advisors to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work and execute activities
- Develops/manages all key project governance documents, such as Project Charter, Work plan, Communications Plan, Risk Mitigation Strategy, Meeting Summary Notes, Issue/Follow-up/Decision Logs and lessons learned/process improvement recommendations
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in Project Manager Competencies
- Coordinates utilization of business segment SMEs to assist in identification, validation and resolution of business system needs
- Communicates team/SME changes effectively/timely, hold resources accountable; monitors/communicates concerns to leadership/affected areas timely
- Liaison between project team members, Program Manager and/or Portfolio Manager to ensure all parties clearly understand expectations/objectives; communicates project information including status of deliverables, scope changes, and issues
- Proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective action and monitors issue resolution to mitigate risks, scope and/or budget variances
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Project Management/Project Management Certification is desired
General Business/Ensuring Project Discipline/MASTERY
General Business/Turning Data into Information/ADVANCED
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/MASTERY
Technology/Leveraging Technology/MASTERYTechnology/Justifying the Business Case/MASTERY
Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/ADVANCED
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Please note that benefit eligibility may vary by position. Clickhereto review the benefits associated with this position.
- Healthcare, medical, or Medicare experience is desired.
- Location may be flexible.
Aetna does not permit the use of tobacco related products or drugs in the workplace.
Aetna - 14 months ago
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape health care for America and across the globe. We are...