Calvin Klein, Inc. is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women's and men's designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide. Brands/lifestyles include Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans and Choice Calvin Klein. Product lines under the various Calvin Klein brands include apparel, accessories, shoes, underwear, sleepwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear, eyewear, watches, jewelry, coats, and fragrances, as well as products for the home.
CALVIN KLEIN, INC.
Calvin Klein Retail
Designer III Men’s Knitwear/ Cut & Sew
The Designer III for Men’s Knitwear /Cut & Sew is responsible for supporting the Senior Designer and Creative Director on knitwear design for men’s Calvin Klein Retail product. The Designer III will work closely with the Retail Design team, Merchandising Team, and Supply Team to create brand-right, trend-driven mens knitwear product for our Retail and e-Commerce platforms.
Reports to: Senior Designer- Men’s Retail Design
Other Key Relationships: Men’s Retail Design Team, Women’s Retail Design Team, Merchandising Team, Global Supply Chain Team (Sourcing, PD, Tech Design, Production)
- Work with the Design Director and design team to research and develop concept, color, fabrics, and designs.
- Design concepts based on merchandising plan.
- Attend fittings, and review prototypes.
communicating all necessary information for the technical packages.
- Convey all information to pertinent parties (Sourcing and Merchandising). Also responsible for
- Prepares design presentations for review meetings.
- Ensures timely development of line by adhering to time and action calendar.
- Responsible for organizing relevant information (mill cards, files of Collections etc).
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design.
- Strong knowledge of knitwear design
- Strong Illustrator skills
- Minimum 5 years design experience in menswear.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess high fashion aesthetics.
- Previous experience working with Asia and Europe.
- Flexible to travel.
PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and...