1. Coordinate flow of materials with other departments and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments
2. Interpret corporate policies to workers and enforce safety regulations
3. Maintain departmental overtime and attendance records
4. Keep management abreast of progress, developments and pending problems
5. Assign and monitor work of hourly employees
6. Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, work crew and material flow
7. Ensure warehouse processes are being followed to ensure inventory record and quantity goals are being met..
8. Monitor and report out on TNLP inventory performance to KPI's
9. Develop new material control processes to improve inventory record and quantity accuracy
10. Develop processes to monitor inventory for product turn times, shelf life, and excess / obsolete
11. Execute inventory change orders
12. Assist in yearly Financial audits
13. Ensure material locations are set up properly within SAP to support the operation.
14. Implement good housekeeping practices
15. Provide training to personnel as needed
16. Promote a compliance culture in area of responsibility, and live the letter and the spirit of the Tognum Integrity Code.
17. Perform special projects as required.
1. Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, materials handling, or industrial engineering and 3 years of materials supervision, logistics, or supply chain experience; or 7 years of inventory control experience
2. Strong knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management (WM) / Inventory Management (IM) ERP System
3. Strong knowledge of modern inventory management principles
4. Experience in cycle counting processes
5. Good knowledge of ITAR inventory regulations.
6. Strong experience in maintaining inventory / accountability records
7. Strong knowledge of computer applications and/or controlled systems
8. Strong oral and written communication skills
9. Strong analytical and problem solving ability
10. Strong interpersonal skills
11. Strong ability to work effectively with others
12. Good leadership skills
13. Available to work all shifts and/or flexible hours.
14. Proficient with PC and MS Office Suite
1. Knowledge of manufacturing / assembly operations and equipment
2. Strong knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing Principals
3. Strong knowledge of military inventory management practices.
4. Completion of recommended company-training programs
5. Knowledge of job-related product information
MTU America Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job