The Loss Mitigation Administrative Assistant performs administrative duties in support of a fast paced Loss Mitigation Department to include answering phones, filing, preparing or reviewing routine legal documents, monitoring & updating case management software or client/vendor websites, corresponding with clients or other involved parties, processing mail, and processing original documents. Additional task/ responsibilities can be divvied out by team lead and supervisor based on department need.
What will you do?
- Take phone calls from borrowers, attorneys, and authorized third parties.
- Take phone calls and email the request to the appropriate Loss Mitigation email address.
- Take phone calls and transfer calls in reference to verifying funds to correct Loss Mitigation specialist.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail for the Loss Mitigation Department.
- Repsonsible for taking the department's documents to the attorneys for signing.
- Scanning, imaging, and providing documents to requesting party.
- Merging, preparing, and providing loan modification packages to clients, borrowers, and autorized third parties.
- Based on client need, monitor and update various software programs to include Vendorscape, Lenstar, New Trak, LPS and Perfect Practice.
- Filter and work reports based on department need.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- College Degree Preferred
- 1 year of administrative experience is preferred
If the Loss Mitigation Administrative Assistant role seems like a good fit for you, please click the “ Apply ” button below to begin the online application process.
Please note: This is a full-time position
Kass, Shuler, Solomon, Spector, Foyle & Singer, P.A. - 19 months ago