Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Sales Consultant – Atlant Territory to be the leading force in hunting for new business and expanding our client base. In this role,
you will be responsible for selling enterprise business solutions to new accounts, which will consist of independent insurance agencies with 6-74 users. You will work closely with our knowledgeable team of Product Specialist to create business plans that will show how our SaaS and cloud-computing products can allow potential clients to more efficiently and effectively reach their goals. This is a hunter role, and you will be relied upon to prospect, cold call, open doors, set appointments, and ultimately close the sale. This is a full-time, salaried position with excellent commission potential, requiring frequent travel within an assigned geographic territory.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Represent Applied Systems at industry events and tradeshows
- Follow up on additional leads provided by our Business Development Group in a timely fashion
- Work with sales team and management to identify new target areas and opportunities
- Maintain customer relationship after sale to cultivate referral base
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years successful outside, business-to-business solution sales experience
- Formal solution sales training highly preferred
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of
insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in agency management systems, insurance organizations rely on the company’s software to manage their clients and policies in a consistent manner to minimize risk, reduce operating expenses, and drive sustainable growth and profitability. Leading the industry in technology innovation, Applied Systems has been at the forefront of data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. Today, the company has more than 1,000 employees with customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems remains committed to help safeguard what matters most to millions of people around the world. To learn more, please visit www.AppliedSystems.com .
Employees feel appreciated at Applied Systems. In addition to a competitive benefits package that starts on the first day of employment, we offer paid time off, a business casual dress code, and an open communication policy. The resulting atmosphere is professional and conducive to productivity, yet comfortable and fun.