Are you looking for a place to work that provides thorough training in which you can learn a job with practice? Do you enjoy being part of a group where you can think of your co-workers as a type of "family"? Do you appreciate a stable atmosphere where you can pay close attention to procedures and quality? Are you a patient person who enjoys helping and communicating with the public?
Are you sales driven ?
If this is you then we need you as a Sales Specialist for HERTZ - A leader in the Travel Industry.
Must be flexible to work any shift including days, evenings, weekends and holidays !
Ensure a positive Hertz customer experience by
- Efficiently handling the phone calls
- Answering questions accurately regarding Hertz rates and services
- Booking the reservations.
- Utilizing sales techniques to maximize revenue opportunities with Hertz customers.
- Contribute to center productivity by maintaining acceptable attendance, remaining signed in, and being available to take calls.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
- Applicants must have excellent sales and customer service skills, and excellent oral communications skills.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Must be able to type 25 wpm (test will be given)
- Sales Specialists must be willing to work any shift including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...